What to expect from our accommodation
All of our hostels work to the same high standard. Here's what you get:
- All rooms are clean, safe and secure with swipe card access.
- There are multiple showers and toilets on every floor of every hostel and a number of en-suites are available.
- We have chill out areas equipped with comfy couches, internet access, book shares and much more.
- A continental breakfast is included in the price of the bed.
- All linen and showers are free but guests do need to bring a towel.
- Free WiFi is provided.
- There's no curfew, no lockout and you have 24-hour access to the rooms.
- Group meals are available upon request. Just let us know in advance.
- We have pubs and restaurants at all of our locations.
- Fire and Safety certificates are available.
Hostels in London
A trio of hostels near London Bridge on Borough High Street. This is a city central location close to all the top attractions.
A bohemian hostel, just north of the city centre and close to the famous Camden Markets.
An country oasis just ten minutes east of central London, close to the home of time - Greenwich Observatory, the Maritime Museum and the best theatres around.
A fun and lively hostel near the ever popular West End, and a mere stone's throw from the 02 Shepherd's Bush Empire and Westfield Shopping Center.
Right in the heart of West London's transportation hub - this hostel is the ideal location for exploring London.
Our newest hostel; Liverpool Street is located just a short walk away from the very best of what London has to offer, including the gritty underground scene of Shorditch.
Other Hostels in the UK
A city centre hostel in this culture rich, ancient Roman settlement. Bath is also the ideal base for a daytrip to Stonehenge.
Situated in one of Cardiff’s most desirable locations, NosDa sits serenely upon the River Taff, possessing the perfect snap shot view of Wales’ most iconic building, the Millennium Stadium which is just opposite the hostel.
Our hostel is next to the mighty Edinburgh Castle - you can't get any closer to the attractions of the Royal Mile and everything that you want to see.
Our Newquay hostel is perched on the edge of a cliff high above Towan Beach with a perfect view of the sun, surf and sand.
Hostels in Europe
You'll find us between the train station and the Red Light District, not far from Rembrandt's old house and the many attractions of the city centre.
Fall in love with the simplicity of this city, its old world charm and the famous, Flemish hospitality.
A great base for exploring this fast paced, energetic city - next to the famous TV Tower.
Our purpose built hostel is just two Metro stops from Montmartre and Gare du Nord. This is the most modern hostel in Paris with the best tours and facilities.
Our Barcelona hostel is in a prime location - easily accessible from the airport, and within easy striking distance of the city's biggest attractions.